Paul Sweeney launched Pretium Solutions after a long and successful career in accounting and business advisory.
Paul credits his passion for small business with growing up in country NSW, where family-run businesses were the cornerstone of everyday life.
For Paul, the driving force behind the creation of Pretium Solutions was to make high-end, proactive, directed and value-based advisory services available to small to medium businesses.
Paul brings to the table decades of experience as a highly qualified accountant and business advisor at every level of business. Through consulting, coaching and on-the-ground training and operations, his focus is on unlocking the untapped potential for greater profitability.
Paul’s qualifications allow him to pair strategic advice with an advanced understanding of taxation and compliance matters. His qualifications include:
- FCA (Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand Fellow)
- Chartered Tax Adviser (Taxation Institute of Australia)
- CA SMSF Specialist (Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand)
- Registered Tax Agent
- Certified Business Advisor (Institute of Advisors)
- Diploma of Financial Planning (Kaplan)
- Bachelor of Economics (Macquarie University)
- Xero Certified Advisor
- MAUS Certified Advisor