In order to 2 databases to Stockmarket Plus, you will first need to apply one to Stockmarket plus via the file explorer:
- Save Stock.db to secure location and copy
- Open File explorer
- Locate and enter (C:) drive
- Locate “Stockmarketplus” on (C:)
- Paste attached stock.db into “stockmarketplus” folder
- When prompted, select “Move and replace”.
Once you have done so, you should be able to access Stockmarket Plus as normal with this database. I would then recommend following this process to enable the feature:
1. Access the Tools
2. Chose Options from within the Tools menu.
3. Once options is open, you will have to move from the “User info” tab to the “System” tab, and ensure the “Multi-databases” option is ticked.
This will supply you with a new page when opening Stockmarket Plus, which will allow you to create “Profiles” for your two databases, and allow you to select them from an easy to use menu as opposed to having to manually restore the database when wishing to swap from one to another.
If this does not solve the issue, you can contact us using the details below:
Phone: 02 9907 1669