1. Navigate to where the program is installed using File Explorer. (Found in the start menu, file location should be “C:\stockmarketplus”)
2. Scroll down to find the file “smarket.exe” and right click it – Then select “Properties”
3. Click the “Compatibility” tab – Then tick the box at the bottom which says “Run this program as an administrator”.
4. Click on the tickbox towards the top that says “Run this program in compatibility mode for:” and then select “Windows XP Service Pack 2” from the list.
5. Once this is done, you should be able to run the program – You may notice this window popping up – Click “OK” and the program will run afterwards.
If this does not solve the issue, you can contact us using the details below:
Phone: 02 9907 1669