If you receive a Runtime 70 error when trying to open StockMarket Plus there are a few potential causes.
The message will generally display as:
Run-time error ’70’: Path/File access error
- StockMarket Plus is already running
- StockMarket Plus failed to correctly shut down
- Other software is conflicting with StockMarket Plus – Accounting and Financial software such as MYOB and Quicken are known to conflict with StockMarket Plus
- The most common fix for this is to go to your Task Manager and see if StockMarket Plus is running as an application or a process. The process names are: smarket.exe, Portfolio Management System, SQL Anywhere Personal Server.
- If you find these processes, click End Task
- Restart your Computer
- Run StockMarket Plus
If this does not solve the issue, you can contact us using the details below:
Phone: 02 9907 1669